There are many ways to increase your online visibility. These are just a few of the opportunities that can be implemented to increase website traffic, visitor engagement and ultimately increase revenue. Most of the techniques here are free ways for a business to expand their online presence. It may take a little time and patience, but the rewards can be huge.
Facebook is the 2nd most popular website in the world. A sound strategy would consist of the following:
– Regular posting to your business Facebook page. The posts should consist of videos, pictures and text posts.
– To increase engagement, the posts can include questions, contests and useful information rather than constant promotions.
– The posts should be daily, but at the bare minimum, there should be multiple posts a week.
– Your posts should link back to your website and to other social properties like Twitter, Youtube and Instagram.
A regular posting strategy not only helps to increase user engagement but also will increase website traffic and increase the amount of links back to your website which in turn will help your rankings in the search engines.
Youtube is currently the 3rd most popular website in the world. By creating videos and adding them to your Youtube channel on a regular basis, you can greatly increase user engagement and each video can include valuable links back to your website and to your social properties. Again, increasing user engagement and website rankings over time.
– The videos don’t have to be professionally produced. You can create videos and gain valuable experience with video editing and production. Also, the videos that are already being recorded can be edited and used to make multiple shorter videos.
– The videos can be posted on Facebook, linked to from Twitter, posted on your blog and can be posted on various other social media and video sites.
WorldPress is the biggest article library worldwide. Getting a good wordpress hosting and stuffing it with quality content will help you a lot.
Twitter is currently the 10th most popular website in the world. A sound Twitter strategy would consist of posts linking back to new videos that are created, new blog posts on your website and Facebook, Instagram posts, press releases, review sites like Yelp and other social properties. Twitter posts should be at least once a day and more frequent as needed to promote events and important news.
Pinterest is currently the 40th most popular website in the world. A sound Pinterest strategy would be to post interesting pictures to your Pinterest account on a regular basis of at least 3 posts a week. Each post (picture) can contain a link back to your website to create traffic and increase website rankings.
Post to your blog
1-2 original articles a week should be posted to your blog and distributed through Facebook, Twitter and other social media accounts. The link to the post can also be sent out through email to increase website traffic. If you don’t have a blog, make one. It only takes minutes.
Actively request review on Yelp, Google+ and any other review sites that are important to your business. Some of the biggest factors in any online research are the number of reviews and the quality of the reviews on the major review sites. Because these review sites are so powerful, they almost always show up on the first page of the search results. This makes it crucial to have lots of recent positive reviews.
Any notable awards, achievements or major business changes should be published in a press release and distributed to the local news sites and to some of the major online press release distribution sites. This will build your brand and also increase website traffic and rankings from any sites that will allow a link back to your website in the body of the press release. Frame By Frame a video production company in Singapore
By consistently using just a few of these techniques, you’ll be able to expand your online reach significantly in a short amount of time. So what are you waiting for? Get online now and start posting.